Excellent root drainage and ventilation
USES AND BENEFITS
- Inverted conical base with drainage channels and holes for root oxygenation.
- The base distributes the pressure of the weight of the substrate and the root which helps generate a comfortable environment for the development of the root.
- Its long legs to give it height allow the entrance of light and oxygen which prevents the root from having contact with the ground.
- The grooves act as ventilation the distribution of the root evenly inside the pot improving the absorption of nutrients. It prevents the root from curling inside the pot.
- The grooves in the root provide oxygenation for the root.
|CAT NUMBER||PH CC 1920 251|
|COLOR||Black / White|
|10,440 pcs||30,600 pcs|